2021 Complete HRCP Program for PHR/SPHR: Print AND Online Editions w/Audio
The 2021 Complete HRCP Program: Print AND Online Edition includes:
- 900+ pages of content covering the five functional areas tested on the exam; includes both Print AND Online Editions
- 600+ HR QuikStudy Flash Cards; provided in both print and electronic formats
- 1,000 practice questions/18 assessments: The Practice Assessments include a pre-test and assessments for each of the five functional area with answers, feedback, and references. The Timed Assessments include assessments for each of the five functional areas and two Full-Length Comprehensive assessments showing your score and a breakdown of performance in each area.
- an Audio Reader as part of the Online Books; internet connection required
- the Online Guide for Successful Exam Preparation, includes study and test taking tips
- an Index and Key Terms in the Print Edition; search feature in the Online Edition
- sample study schedules available on HRCP’s website
**The online material and practice exams are automatically added to your user account within 5-10 minutes of placing your order.
Internet access is required to view the Online Edition and to take the online practice exams. An up-to-date browser is required. Access to the HRCP Program Online Edition is granted for 24 months from the date of purchase. System requirements: Windows 10 or MacOS X, 2 most recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
The HRCP Program is copyrighted material and may not, in whole or in part, be printed, copied, shared, or reproduced by any means for any reason without the prior written consent of HRCP. Access to the HRCP Program Online Edition is for your individual use; your account is not to be shared with others. Any violation of these terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of your access to these materials, with no refund provided.
The five functional areas consist of:
- Unit 1: Business Management/Leadership and Strategy
- Unit 2: Talent Planning and Acquisition
- Unit 3: Learning and Development
- Unit 4: Total Rewards
- Unit 5: Employee and Labor Relations/Employee Engagement