aPHR Exam + 2022 aPHR Certification Preparation Program: Print Edition
Save $30 by bundling the aPHR Exam and 2022 aPHR Certification Preparation Program: Print Edition. This bundle includes:
- aPHR Exam Voucher (non-refundable): covers exam and application fee (retails for $400)
- The 2022 aPHR Certification Preparation Program: Print Edition (retails for $235)
aPHR Exam Voucher:
The voucher will be emailed within two business days of placing order.
A voucher is valid for 365 calendar days (one year) from the date of purchase. Vouchers are non-refundable in whole or in part and must be redeemed in a single transaction through HRCI's website.
For instructions on redeeming the voucher and the Terms and Conditions which apply, please visit HRCI's website: hrci.org
The 2022 aPHR Certification Preparation Program: Print Edition includes:
- 400+ pages of content covering the six functional areas tested on the exam in print format
- 300+ HR QuikStudy Flash Cards
- 13 Practice Exams: 1 pre-test, 5 practice exams, 5 timed exams, 2 comprehensive exams
- the Online Guide for Successful Exam Preparation, includes study and test taking tips
- Index and Key Terms
- access to sample study schedules
**The online material and practice exams are automatically added to your user account within 5-10 minutes of placing your order.
Internet access is required to view the online materials and to take the online practice exams. An up-to-date browser is required. Access to the HRCP Program online materials and practice exams is granted for 24 months from the date of purchase.
The HRCP Program is copyrighted material and may not, in whole or in part, be printed, copied, shared, or reproduced by any means for any reason without the prior written consent of HRCP. Access to the HRCP Program online materials and practice exams is for your individual use; your account is not to be shared with others. Any violation of these terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of your access to these materials, with no refund provided.
The five functional areas consist of:
Learning and Development
Compensation and Benefits
Compliance and Risk Management